Who We Are
The history of the Wedding Chapel began as an Episcopal Methodist Church in 1845. During the City of Ringgold Georgia’s Civil War history, it was destroyed by fire as Sherman marched towards Atlanta. After the damage, the Church was given a meager $600 to rebuild – but they did. In 1987, Helen Boyd opened the chapel to allow her Brides and Grooms to view their upcoming wedding décor. Couples began to come into the chapel asking to be married. Helen located a minister and the wedding chapel began to join couples together as one. Teresa James purchased the business in 2008, she turned that old church into a 1st class Wedding Chapel.